When you reach level 4 Stronghold, you will be able to create a Kingdom. If you create a kingdom, you will be the king of that kingdom. When you click on the Kingdom button you find on your homescreen, it presents you with a map of your kingdom.
There are several things you need to do as the king of your Kingdom.
- You can open or close the joining status of your kingdom. If you close it, people won’t be able to request joining, and vice versa.
- You can create and change the motto of your kingdom through the kingdom menu.
- Set the message of the day for all the members of your kingdom to read.
- Create and change the banner of your kingdom. Click on the picture icon that can be found next to the name of your kingdom.
- Allow or stop players from joining your kingdom.
- Change the roles of the members of your kingdom.
- Kick out members of your kingdom. If they are creating trouble, you can put a stop to their escapades in your kingdom.
- You can start a kingdom league.
Some of the things you should know when you start to creating a kingdom are:
- You can’t change the name of your kingdom after you set it, so be careful choosing.
- In the beginning, you might want to set the status of your kingdom to open. People will be able to join freely and it will fill up faster. For a newly created kingdom, 25 members can join.
- At this point of time, another member of your kingdom can be promoted to king only if you leave the kingdom as a king.